A mountain of freebies
From 25 May 2013 to 27 October 2013
This Summer, freedom and acitivties with the Free Access Card
Take advantage free of charge from these infrastructures and services:
In Les Diablerets:
- Diablerets-Isenau gondola lift (15.06 - 29.09.2013)
- Bus Les Diablerets-Col de la Croix-Villars (08.06 - 27.10.2013)
- Bus Les Diablerets-Col du Pillon (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- ASD train Diablerets-Les Aviolats (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- Sports Park: outdoor swimming pool (15.06 - 10.09.2013)
- Sports Park : outdoor tennis courts (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- Sports Park : indoor adventure trail (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- Sports Park : archery (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- Mini golf at Hôtel des Sources (25.05 - 27.10.2013)
- "Musée des Ormonts" in Vers-l'Eglise (15.06 - 27.10.2013)
- Free cultural and historical village walk: guided tour of Vers-L'Eglise and its museum every thursday (30.05 - 24.10.2013)
- Trail For'émotions on Wednesdays (29.05 - 28.08 et 02.10 - 23.10.2013) and Sundays (07.07 - 11.08.2013). Closed in September 2013.
- BVB train Villars-Bretaye
- BVB train Gryon-Barboleuse-Villars
- Villars-Roc d'Orsay gonfola lift
- Barboleuse-Les Chaux gondola lift
- Sports centre: indoor swimming pool
- Sports centre: outdoor swimming pool, outdoor sledge run
- Sports centre: outdoor tennis courts
- Sports centre: ice rink
- Golf Club Villars: free introduction for non-golfer
- For golfers: free access to practice facilities every day + loan of a club for the driving range, 1 practice ball token free with every token purchased, 20% reduction on the purchase of a book of 5 Green Fees
- Gryon Parc: Mini-golf and steam train
- Gryon and Alpe des Chaux (Frience) outdoor tennis courts
- Villars-Barboleusaz-Solalex bus
- Gryon-Barboleuse-Alpe des Chaux bus
- Villars-Col de la Croix-Les Diablerets bus
- Chesières-Villars bus
- Cultural visit to the village of Ollon (every Thursday), followed by a visit to the cellars and wine-tasting. Visit to the authentic village of Gryon (every Tuesday) followed by aperitif at the manor house. These visits are accompanied by a mountain guide.
- New: "Discover the fauna", Walk accompanied by a mountain guide to discover alpine fauna
- New: 2 clay tennis courts in Villars
The “Free Access Card” lets you benefit freely from these facilities when you spend at least one night in the resort. If you’re staying in a hotel or an apartment in Villars-Gryon or Les Diablerets, a “Free Access Card” will be given to you by your host!
For those visiting for the day or on a regular basis
From June to October, visitors not staying overnight in Villars, Gryon or Les Diablerets can benefit from these services by obtaining the “Free Access Card” at the price of CHF 10.– for one day, or CHF 55.– for the summer season + the “keycard” priced at CHF 5.– (magnetic pass for the Free Access Card) from Tourist Offices in Villars, Gryon or Les Diablerets.
Free for kids under 9 years old (born in 2004 or after) !
Born in 2004 or later / On presentation of a supporting document (keycard CHF 5.– compulsory)
This card can be obtained from Diablerets Tourism, Maison de Commune and from all providers of the card.