In order that children, young people and adults can go sledging without accident, it's necessary to respect the follwing rules.
- Adults should be used as models for children.
- Before each run, warm up correctly.
- Always go sledging in sitting position; it's very dangerous to go sledging on your stomach (head in front position).
- Don't ever assemble sledges (from chains); such an engine is very difficult to pilot and to brake.
- The descent is only made on the sledging strip planned for that purpose. It is strictly FORBIDDEN to take the ski run or the road on the last kilometer.
- The consumption of alcohol increases the risk of accident; "Drink or go sledging, you shoul decide!"