To slide safely.
- Adapt the speed on the conditions and your abilities. On hard or icy floor, speeds can become very high. Holes and inequalities of the ground can cause falls.
- Always brake before the curves and places without visibility.
- Keep a sufficient distance with the sledge, which precedes, and, while outrunning, respect its trajectory - it always had the priority. The sledger who precedes has priority over you.
- In case of danger on the slope, brake immediately and, if necessary, go on the edge. Inform the sledgers who are coming.
- Don't ever stop or have break at places without visibility.
- In case of fall, leave the slope without delay.
- At the arrival, release the slope immediately and leave the place for the sledgers who are coming.